Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just a boring day.....

My two favorite shows were on tonight....Big Brother and Rock Star:INXS...I just love Tuesday nights! Rock Star is way better than American Idol....I hope Mig wins...he is totally awesome.

So what did I do today? Nothing much, that's for sure. After filling up my car last night with gas at these outrageous prices, I don't even want to drive my car anywhere. But I had to go to the pet store and buy some flea medication for my dogs. I got rid of them before I went to Caseville and the whole time we were up there they were fine...no scratching...no fleas...then I got back and now they have fleas again. Damn hot and humid weather we are having this summer. So I gave them both a bath and I put medication and flea powder on Mini Sue, but Lucky just hid under the couch all night after I bathed him. So tomorrow I'll get him and put the meds on him. Dumb dog.....

I looked at my husband's vacation schedule since he never tells me anything in advance. It looks like he is taking this Thursday, Friday...Monday, of course, and also Tuesday and Wednesday of next week after Labor Day. So I figure he must be planning on going up to Caseville with me. Maybe...maybe not....if he doesn't, then he better get his ass over to the house and finish up the few things that he needs to do. This damn house is at a total standstill....no calls at all now. Hell, nobody can afford the gas to even drive over there....how can they afford to buy it?? The realtor that supposedly had a client who wanted to look at it never called back once I told them to actually bring the client with them....there's no client...they just use that as a ruse to get over there and give me a sales pitch....f'ing realtor agents....Christ, they must think I'm an airhead if I believe their shit...."yeah buddy....you can stop over...but bring the "client" with ya!"....Tomorrow I have to pay the taxes on the house...another f'ing bill to pay.

I am so depressed about this house...I just hate it....I want it out of my life!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Go ahead and get one of the other people to sell it I can 't spell tonight or I would spell realtor. hehe

    Why put yourself through the hassle.
    Start sewing to fill your time, come on out we can sew together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter