Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back Again...til next week anyway...

I got home tonight around 7:30 from Caseville....I would have loved to have just stayed there, but since I didn't bring the dogs, I had to get back cause hubby is back to work tomorrow. I drove up Friday and stopped at my g'friend's house on the way and visited for hours before I even got to my condo. Saturday my son and his g'friend drove up and we all went to the beer tent in Pigeon that night. They had a good band and my friends were all there. Luckily, I let my son drive back...I had drank too much. Since he didn't know my car that well, when he went to turn the windshield wipers on to get the fog off the windshield, he mistakenly turned the lights off and then turned them back on...and, of course, there was a cop sitting there who just HAD to turn around to see what was up. My son was okay...didn't drink that much...so everything went okay. He simply explained what he had done....gave him his business card (which states he is a Detroit Police Reserve Officer) with his license, and the cop just said for us to have a good-night....WHEW!!!! Then we drove back to the condo and went into the bar there and had a couple more beers, but at least we could walk home and not drive. They left in the morning before I got up....I got up after 11:00!....they had to attend some family picnic his g'friend's family was having.

Sunday I basically did jack-sh**, cause I was pretty crashed out. Monday my g'friend came over and we hung out by the pool. I also met with a realtor to see a cottage, but it needs way too much work and was too small anyway. Tuesday, we hung out at the pool again....then my Hobie-Cat friend showed up and they were at my place til 10:00. I cleaned out my fridge, finished up whatever beer was in there and went to bed. Then I woke up hearing someone knocking on my door...it was like the middle of the night, so I ignored it...then there's knocking on my other door, so I'm thinking "Who the hell is knocking on my door in the middle of the friggin night??", so I answered it and it was my other friend's husband. I'm like "What the hell time is it?" It was 6:30 in the morning. He had just gotten off work from his campground job and had to be at his regular job at 8:00, so he thought he'd stop and visit!!!....Shit...at 6:30 in the morning?? I was not too happy...I was out of beer, so I gave him a pop and we sat at my kitchen table and smoked cigs for 45 mins or so...then he left. I went back to bed and got up at 11:00 again. Damn! I know that Janice(who is also friends of him and his wife)is an early-bird and he's use to her visiting and having coffee at 6:30 in the morning, but I am NOT a morning person like she is. It's funny...she'll get up early and go have coffee with either Jean or Lola and then have to wait until at least noon before she knows she can even call me....haha

So today I went over to her house and we went and got something to eat...went to a vet and got flea meds for our dogs and then I hit the road around 4:30.

It was kinda nice not having the dogs there to take care of, pick up dog crap, and listen to them barking every 5 f'ng minutes...but I DID miss them. So I'm back for a week, then off the Caseville again for the Harley festival and another beer tent!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This might not be related.. but I run a site called hydroponic lettuce. It has great information on hydroponic lettuce. You might just find some thing useful. So stop on in.

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Crap girl do you stay home? And wht is up with all the freeking fleas???? Glad you had fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter