Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another trip to Caseville coming up.....

Yep....my husband is off work til next Wednesday....and...he says he doesn't want to go up to Caseville for the Labor Day weekend....Why am I not surprised? So guess I'll go by myself and party with my friends. I think I'll leave the dogs home this time as long as he will be here to watch them, then I can get home whenever the hell I want to. There are 4 things that have to be done at "the house", and I told him I expect 2 of them to be done when I get back!...or else...I am so sick of his lazy ass doing nothing. The only reason he isn't in a big hurry to retire is cause he knows I will make him do things...haha...or he's outta here, or I'm outta here...well, one of us will be outta here. There is so much that needs to be done around here for like 4 years, and I'm getting really impatient. Kids are so much easier to raise than husbands.

Anyway, talked to my youngest son and he and his g'friend might come up to Caseville on Saturday and go party with me and my friends at the beer tent. Elkton has two big events coming up....Labor Day weekend is the Autumnfest with a beer tent, and two weeks later is the Harley festival with a beer tent....a major festival there. Bikers from all over come and line up all their Harleys and party big, major time. It's a total blast. I missed it last year cause I had a class reunion that weekend. Actually, it's also the weekend of my wedding anniversary, so told hubby he can either come with me or stay home with the dogs. Last year it was on a Saturday, so we went to the reunion together...which totally ruined my good-time, but it was our anniversary so I kinda had to invite him...didn't really think he would go. This year it's on a Sunday, so guess I could party Saturday night and drive home on Sunday...if I feel up to it.

Wedding anniversaries are kinda like birthdays...you eventually don't give a royal shit and would rather just forget about it. Besides, hus isn't a party guy...and I am, so I go where the party is.

Ok...that's all she wrote....ciao...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    man he is sooooooooo like mine!!!! 27 years coming up here soon and so I say , "ya know we shoudl send off all the kids someplace or delagate them to the big girls and take off for a couple days",,nothing,nada,,,,,,,, it was dropped. So screw him!! NOT

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Men think that if they go away somewhere, then everything they own will be gone when they get back....LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter