Cherokee Rose

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Hangover Day......

I definitely slept til noon today...and felt like crap when I got up. Boy, you would think I'd learn. I did get some grocery shopping done, and just bought some ribs and stuff at the deli for dinner. So I didn't have to cook...just heat it up.

I talked to my brother today about the house, and we agreed to just list the damn thing with a realtor and get this house SOLD. So when I get back from Caseville, I'll get in touch with a realtor. Now I have to decide which realtor to go with. I hate making decisions.

I sure didn't do much today. I laid around most of the day. Tomorrow maybe I will drive to the cemetery and at least bury my mom's cat's ashes....they are still upstairs in the box...haha

I received the packet on the upcoming family reunion in New York next month. They have a lot planned for the weekend. I'll do some of it, but not all of it. They have some morning things planned, and well...we all know that those plans are out for me!

I am soooo tired...so I'm going to crash how and get some restful sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hey you should get the same guy to sell them both ,, you coud find some rich old guy who needs two vacation houses hahahahahha I crack myself up sometimes......Caseville again ,,,MAN I want a empty house too. Have fun! OH the days back then and there,,,,,,,,,,,, never mind I won't go any further.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter