Cherokee Rose

Monday, September 12, 2005

OK....It's like after 4 a.m here....so the fuck what?? Read it in the morning then...I'm typing it now.

Only cause I'm still up....

The sun ain't shining thru my windows so I can still be up....

I'll sleep in tomorrow.....I have no job....I can sleep til noon

I went to my all-school reunion today....I mainly hung out at the bar where people can at least SMOKE....and this girl looks at my name badge and says "Where's Ron?"....my brother....she apparently knew him and had the hots for him when they were in school. I told her he wasn't there BUT all the girls STILL have the hots for him now....haha.

Then I checked the books for anybody that graduated with my mother...it was an ALL-SCHOOL reunion...all years that graduated from our high school and my mom and her brothers and sister graduated from the SAME high school as me and my brother......so I found a name, and went from room to room and I found her; so I went up to her and started to tell her who the hell I was and her friend sitting next to her said "you are Florence's daughter"!...yep....I couldn't believe it...It was Madeline and Shirley...I have heard many stories about them...they use to go to Vegas to visit my Aunt all the time...and they came to my mom's funeral when I wasn't there and missed them. They were so happpy to see me and we talked a lot about my mom and my aunt. They are actually going to Vegas in November to visit my uncle.

About 8 of my classmates from my class year showed up and we had a good time....then I went to the Yaught...Yaght...Yuaght...shit...can't spell the damn name...it's what you call a boat....a fancy boat...something Club....anyway, went there with one of my classmates....who like me...likes to party way after they throw us out!....so we went there...had a couple pitchers (pitchers go a long way and costs much cheaper)...and then left. He is so cute...followed me to the bathroom...worried about me when I didn't come out...sent a waitress in to check on me....hell, I was smoking and drinking with some girls in the john...nothing to worry about. Came out...he followed me out to my car..............

Came home....dogs are happy to see me....hus bought pizza (glad he can feed himself)...grabbed a slice of pizza....dogs followed me to the bathroom...followed me into the family room.....damn...men are like dogs...except at least my dogs got a PIECE of pizza!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HAHAHAHA TOOOO FUNNY DIANE!!!! And the dogs don't want clean underwear!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter