Cherokee Rose

Friday, September 09, 2005

I posted a couple of pics at the NASA space center in Cleveland on my picture site....www.cherokeerose2.blogspot.com. I know I really need to set up a link for it on my blog site here....I got the instructions on what to do, but just have been too damn lazy to do it. I need a good day when I can concentrate so I don't screw it up.

No new coyote sightings.

Well, it's after noon here...and I'm still in my jammies and my hair is still wet and I have no clue what I want to do today. I want to drive to Northville, but am too cheap to use my gas. I need to call my g'friend to make plans for tomorrow. I am so bored here....I want to go back to Caseville where it is way more fun! And I'm hungry as hell and can't eat. I gained way too much weight from all the cheeseburgers and beer I have been consuming in the past few weeks...(see my expanded waist line in my pics...yeah, yeah, yeah...I know you're saying "what the hell is she talking about??" Anyway, I see it...I feel it...I hate it...so now I am starving myself. Plus, when I was in Caseville last weekend, I bought a pizza and ate the whole damn thing....not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter