Cherokee Rose

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Husbands are good for something once in a while.....

I finally got dressed today and decided to go over to the house and do some cleaning up outside. The driveway was full of tree crap and looked like hell, so I swept it all up. And hallelujah!...Remember I said that when I went to Caseville, I told my hus that there were two things that he better get done while I'm gone or ELSE....well, they were done! Praise the Lord...a miracle! He put in the new faucet in the kitchen and fixed the leak, and it looks great! and he put the pantry door back on. Now he only has two more things to get done...but I'll give him a break for awhile. He still needs to caulk around the tub and put the shoe molding down in the kitchen.


Later I went to Kohl's and did some shopping. They have some great sales going on. I bought myself a pair of jean capri's and a couple of tops. And I got some Xmas shopping done...geeeez it's already September! Only blah, blah more days til Xmas ya know. I don't even want to think about it. Told hubby that I would rather just skip it this year and keep all the crap up in the attic.

We were watching that telethon for the Hurricane victims...something Shelter...and at exactly 9:00 it just stopped and switched to some wrestling show...what the hell was that??? Guess the TV station thought wrestling was more important...duh

So I put in a DVD of some movie called "A License to Kill" with that hunky sexy Denzel Washington. It was about a drunk driver that kills this couple's teenage daughter and the pain it was to get justice in court and have him sent to prison. The driver was like "I only had a couple drinks", "I can hold my liquor", "I can drive when I drink".....geeez, sounds like me.....think I better cool it...that movie scared the livin daylights out of me.....so not cool.

They were talking on the radio today about coyotes and people calling in telling stories of seeing them in their neighborhoods....around HERE. One guy said he watched a coyote tear the neighbor's cat apart.....OOOOHHHHHHHH, my little Mini Sue, I am so scared! I told hus that we have GOT to fence in that one part in our yard better...so he said he will....and he better....or ELSE!

I tried to call my friend but she wasn't home, so I don't know if we are going to do something tomorrow or not at this point. Maybe I'll hear from her in the morning. Oh Lord...I just remembered that it was another friend's birthday today, well actually yesterday now...and I was gonna call her and FORGOT....damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter