Cherokee Rose

Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's Saturday Night Live...!

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!....LIVE....So what the hell did I do tonight??? Well, I know that LAST Saturday night I was at a beer tent having fun with my friends...dancing....my one friend's brother was dancing with me, and he told me he's been married for 25 years and he would never cheat...but if he DID, it would be with me....haha...guess he had a good time. So what did I do THIS Saturday night back at the old homestead??? I...We...whatever....he snored thru most of it....watched rental movies....We...Me...watched Million Dollar Baby and cried (he saw the ending at least)...then I watched (he went to bed by this time) Starsky and Hutch and laughed. I really loved how they Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul do a cameo at the end. God, I am feeling really really old now.....I think I need to go hang out with my younger friends....LOL

OK....so now I am back to my "real" life. I had to go to my "mom's" house and put out more flyers and pack up some stuff I didn't sell at the Estate Sale to bring home....I left the house twice and came back...I was in a shitty mood...I did NOT want to go over there. So SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....I leave town and get out of my depressed mood, have fun, relax..then come back and now I can't even drive over there and I feel like crap. It's that damn house! Anyway, by 4:00 I finally went over there..did what I had to do...had a beer...and lots of smokes. I noticed that the people down the street that also have been trying to sell their house by owner listed it with the same realtor I was going to call and it had a SOLD sign on it!!! So I will be calling them and getting this house listed and hopefully they will sell it and get it OUT OF MY LIFE!!!

I came home and grilled up some brats. Well, first I had earlier had to go refill my propane tank. Last time I grilled some burgers, it died on me...luckily the burgers were done...God, I hate when that happens. My hubby spent the day at our son's house all afternoon helping him put a shed up in his backyard (where does he get the money to do what he does????)...He just bought another car! He is always buying cars. I know he just sold his Impala and he paid us back what he owed us...and he is selling his '78 Malibu (Damn, I love that car) and his g'friend told me he took out a loan to buy some f'ng Mustang...what the hell does he need THAT for?? OH...he says it's an "investment"...whatever!

My youngest son is in the business of buying and reselling cars for extra money...that's what he does. He paid $2700 for the Malibu and he has had offers of $5000 for it. I told him "Take the MONEY"!!! This kid has owned probably over 50 cars since he was 16. I use to keep track, but gave up. He basically finds a good deal...screws the guy down on the price...buys it....cleans it up....resells it..makes money. Now this is the kid I had to do his homework for just so he could graduate...literally DID his homework!! When he had stories to write, I wrote them...his teachers wrote..."WOW...Good story!...great imagination!...."...(MY STORIES!)....Anyway...he graduated...no college (hell, I could NEVER do college!), but he learned "street smarts"...how to make a buck....and he's got his mom's talent of how to "survive" in this world without doing a whole hell of a lot...


So what the hell was I talking about??...Oh.. yeah, hubby spent the day doing whatever.....he ate my brats...slept thru most of the movie and went to bed. So now I'm on my computer typing shit...and that was my day!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hope you can get the house sold,,sounds like that other lady did good. Boy you had a good bunch of stuff to write I can't think of a thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter