Cherokee Rose

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm back....Again

I was going to come back from Caseville Wednesday, but it was so damn nice...and the last day of summer...that I decided to stay another day and just sit at the pool with my friends. So I got home Thursday instead. It was just as well that I left cause that's when the weather got all crappy. I was driving home in a storm, and I really hate thunderstorms. I got so scared and couldn't see a damn thing cause of the rain that I just pulled off the road for awhile. At least it wasn't a hurricane!

I went to the Harley festival in Elkton and there were a ton of people....bikes everywhere....and little booths set up where you can buy stuff. My girlfriend and I shopped around and I bought a small leather pouchy-type purse to carry my main crap when I go out, and a cute top that I wore to the beer tent later. The beer tent was totally packed that night and the band was good. I met up with my friends and we had a blast. I had 4 beers and then switched to water, cause I had to drive home and the Elkton cops are bad, bad, bad.

Friday night there was a wedding on the beach at our condo. They had this gazebo type thing made of balloons that they left sitting right in front of my place, while everyone was inside the banquet room for the reception. I was so not cool about that....I mean I have my dogs and I needed to put them outside and here were all these balloons sitting there. THAT is where my doggies go potty! At one point these people were outside taking pictures and the bride and groom decided it would be cute to sit on the grass inside this balloon thing and I heard the photographer say "look out...there's dog poop there"...haha...and the groom was trying to get out of the way and I heard balloons popping....I knew it wasn't a good place to put that thing!

OH....my poor Hobie Cat friend wrecked his boat! My girlfriend and him went sailing on it during the day one day last week and then later he went back out by himself and it tipped over. Now you need two people to upright it so there was no way he could do it by himself, so he just left it and swam to shore. The next day he went looking for it and it had drifted back up on the beach, but it is pretty much trashed....the sail is wrecked and all the cables are screwed up. It's a good thing it didn't tip when Janice was on it...she would have freaked out....that's why I don't go on boats.

Anyway, I had a good time....drank way too much...hell, I was on vacation...so now I'm back home....whoopee-doo. Sunday my husband did call me to wish me a Happy Anniversary and let me know that some guy called on the house. I called the guy back and gave him some info on the house, told him I'm out-of-town and if he wants to see the house to give me a call after Wednesday....so far, he hasn't called back. I'll give him through the weekend, then I'll have to see a realtor.

I've been on this computer checking out these two websites I heard about....real scary stuff. One is about artifical weather engineering and how this guy is claiming that these hurricanes we are getting hit with is all being deliberately created through some type of weather modification technology...a form of terrorism on our country....and it does kind of make sense when you read it and realize that these hurricanes are hitting us right where our oil refineries are! www.weatherwars.info

The other website is www.911inplainsight.com ...really makes one wonder when you read what they have to say.

Okay...going to bed....Have a good night!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOo don't buy into it.. glad you had fun, hope the guy calls back. off to bed see ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter