Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I just finished reading Suburbanbliss's blogs....I haven't read them in quite awhile...and I added her name to my list of bloggers to the right. She is from Michigan (Royal Oak, I think) and there was a write-up in the paper about her blog. Sooooooo she gets tons and tons of comments from people all over. I don't know how she even has time to read them all. Anyway, I just finished reading her blog from 9-19 and I swear, I could have written it myself...well not exactly the way she wrote it cause she writes so damn well...but what she had to say I am definitely relating to. It's titled Two plus Two........

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    is what you have to do for the sail of the house,I saw this on my news last night. go buy a little St.Joseph statue and bury it feet up in teh front yard. I dont' ask just let you know what they are saying. GOOD LUCK!!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    My g'friend told me about that, too....haha Maybe if I get desperate, I'll have to try it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter