Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Summer in October

Wow....I can't believe this weather. I mean, it's October and I'm still wearing shorts. I love it!! Fall is not my favorite time of the year...it use to be until I bought this house with a million trees on it and I have to rake and bag 100 bags of leaves every year. I was sitting on my patio today looking at the trees and they aren't even changing color yet...they're still green. I love it!! Maybe we won't have a winter this year....I wish

I did get my fall harvest decorations out in the front yard and in my house. I bought this scarecrow that I have in the front with vines of fall leaves draped over my picket fence and a few other things I've bought. I still need to buy some pumpkins to set out. And I have all my fall/pumpkin things in the house. So it looks like Fall, but still feels like summer....weird. I think it's going to start cooling down by this weekend, so I won't be packing any shorts for my trip.


I am not a morning person, but I got up early today cause I thought the tree guys were coming to get that mess out of my backyard. So they call me at 10:00 and say they will be here tomorrow instead....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....so now I have to get up early again tomorrow. Oh, the life of a lazy person is not easy some days...haha

And...my hus said that the cement guy might be here Thursday...so does that mean I have to get up early again on Thursday??? I already have to get up early Friday, because I need to be on the road by 11:00 at the latest. And I have to get up early on Saturday for that luncheon that starts at 11:00 in New York; and I have to get up early on Sunday because check-out is 11:00; and I have to get up early on Monday because some of us are driving back into the New York side to see a cousin and visit a cemetery; and I have to get up early on Tuesday because check-out is 11:00. Oh woe is me!! I will be a walking zombie by then....I know one thing, on Wednesday, I'm not getting up ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day. I'm going to sleep through Wednesday and get up in time to watch "Lost" on TV.

I took a pill to sleep, so it should be kicking in soon....nite

2 Comments:

  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW busy busy busy,,,, those morning birds won't know what to do with you. They will think it si time to go to bed. have a good relaxing nap will ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter