Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just Tow it Away.......

I finally got the non-running Stealth out of my driveway. I called a tow truck and had it towed away....well, actually I had it towed to the dealership so they can hopefully get it running. The Fiero in the backyard is the one I would like to have towed to a junk yard! One of the tree guys that came and gave us an estimate showed some interest in the Fiero...I think my hus told him that it starts. Well, if it does, it's news to me....and if it does start, that is all it does. It hasn't been driven in at least 8 years. Anyway, so this guy comes over with another guy and wanted to take a look at it. The tires are actually sunken into the ground, so it obviously isn't going anywhere easily. I told him my hus would be home in about 10 mins...well, they were gone before he even got home, so I assume that means they aren't interested. So much for that.

When I get the Stealth back, I'm going to drive it over and leave it in the garage at the "house" for awhile. Then I'm going to drive the jeep in my garage over to my son's house and hopefully he can sell it for us. We want to get our driveway cemented and I need to get these cars out of here. I told my hus that I'm not sure if now is a good time to get the driveway done because of all the leaves that are falling everywhere. I don't want leaves stuck in the wet cement. He says they can do it...whatever. I'll be leaving for Caseville near the end of the month for awhile and I figure they can do it then...at least I'll have my car out of here. Then my husband can just park his car out in the road. They said that you can't drive on it for at least 9 days after it's done. So that's the plan.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    9 DAYS!! Man that is a long time. Going again huh, you need to get a puter up there. How is the fence going? and the hosue?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter