Cherokee Rose

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cookies and Ice Cream are better than beer!

Ok....I skipped the beer, and I baked 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies instead...some with peanut butter and some with walnuts. Notice I said "baked", not "made". They are just those Nestle Toll House ones you just break off the squares and pop them on the cookie sheet. I'm going to be babysitting tomorrow night and thought I would bring homemade..(haha)..cookies for the kids. I'm also going to take them over some pints of ice cream. This store near me was selling Edy's ice cream pints, 10/$10.00...that's only a buck a piece, so I bought ten. Tonight I went there to buy some more, but now they are 3/$5.00 so I only bought 3 more. I think I've killed off 3 of the pints myself and I want to take some for the kids. Not sure if my hubby got any yet. I love ice cream! I usually don't buy it, but my husband does once in awhile, so he was surprised when I came home with 10 pints the other day.

I was in this house today and there were spider webs all over the place...really gross...then I realized it was MY HOUSE!!...LOL So since I had nothing better to do all day except wait around for the tree guy to show up, which he didn't...and waiting for the dealership to call saying that things were put back together so I can call the tow truck guy, which they didn't call....I figured I may as well clean up the spider webs. So I vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the glass table tops, the fireplace hearth, etc...and now my living room is all nice and clean.

Tomorrow my son and his g'friend are going out with another couple to see some band play, so I'll be driving down there to babysit and see little Jayden and Hunter...we'll eat cookies and ice cream and watch movies!....Ciao

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I WANT COOKIES!!!! CHEETER :)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter