Cherokee Rose

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My money-sucking life sucks!

I AM SO FUCKING STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW! I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE WITH ALL THIS MONEY-SUCKING CRAP IN MY LIFE. First it was this trees/fence thing that still isn't done with. Then I take the Stealth into the dealership to just have them fix the damn thing so I can sell my jeep in the garage....simple enough, right? Well, they called my husband and told him that it's the whole damn computer and a new computer alone will cost $1400 fucking dollars!...and that's not the labor. So hus said he can get a reconditioned one for under $300, but he will have to put it in himself. So now I have to call AAA and have the damn car towed BACK into my driveway....besides paying the dealership 2 hours of their time which is like $200.

And I'm wondering how long it will take hubby to actually DO IT!!!!

Do I have any Valium in the house??? NO.....Do I have any beer???YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA dRINK A COUPLE FOR ME TOO.. NOW YOU KNOW THAT CAR WILL SIT ANOTHER YEAR BEFORE IT GETS THE PART IN IT.

    I say pull the money out of the hubbies pocket and let him feel the pain of it. Maybe the next thing will get fixed sooner! Good luck girly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter