Cherokee Rose

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Kids are asleep........

I'm typing from my son's house. I'm watching the kids while they get a night out with their friends. Jayden went to sleep early, and Hunter and I watched a movie called "Holes". I started to watch "Open Water", but it was scarying me...haha...I don't like boats or water over my head....so we switched movies. As soon as something started biting them under the water, I was done for....my one water phobia. Even when I USE to go into the lake in Caseville, I was always afraid of something biting me or stepping on a dead body. Now I love scary movies, but this movie was freaking me out....besides it's suppose to be based on a true story, which makes it worse.

Well, today the tree guy showed up and finished the job. He talked to the neighbor behind us and explained to him how dangerous the tree was on HIS side and he really needs to get it out of there. The guy told him how he is on a "fixed income" and can't afford it. He thinks he wanted HIM to get it out for nothing...yeah, right buddy! These old people and their "fixed incomes" really make me laugh. My mother was on a fixed income, but she also had money in the bank. Hell, my husband may work and get a paycheck, but that is OUR fixed income! Holy hell, we are all on a fixed income....so what....get the damn tree out of your yard and out of my sight. I'm not about to be looking at that crap for the next 10 years.

Then I called the tow truck and met him at the dealership and had the Stealth towed back...so now it's sitting in my driveway again....laughing at me!!

This guy that my hus is getting this computer part from said that he must get 5 requests a week for that part. Apparently Stealths are basically a Mitsubishi and are all Japenese made and they all end up with the same problem....that's why you don't see them on the road much anymore. The car dealership guy said there's only about a dozen of them left on the road...though I think he was jesting....I'm sure there must be more than a dozen in the whole damn country. Anyway, all I know is that ours isn't on the road....it's in my damn driveway....like all the rest apparently.

I got my jammies on cause I'll be spending the night. It's nice and quiet here. Ok....I'm going to face my fears and go watch "Open Water"....can't be that bad...can it???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter