Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Neighbor Complaints

The building inspector from the township called today. He's the guy I talked to about the neighbors behind me when I was trying to find out whose property the tree was on..who was responsible, etc. The guy on the one side said he would take care of our bills if it was his tree, but he said it wasn't on his property. So I just wanted to know whose property it was on. When the building inspector came out and saw the mess on the guy's property behind me (and he said that the tree was on HIS property), he said he was going to send them a letter giving them 10 days to clean it up. Yesterday, the neighbor had our tree guy out to basically cut down the limbs that were hanging all over the place. But he didn't have anything removed. It's still all just piled up back there behind our fence. Anyway the building inspector asked me if it had been cleaned up and I told him that it was cut down but still there. I also told him that the neighbor is going to chainsaw it all up himself eventually. So this building inspector said that he just wanted to let me know that the guy's wife is mad...cause apparently she thinks I had called the township to complain, and I didn't...I only went there to find out where the property line was. So now she wanted to complain about my husband's car that is sitting in our back yard....plus, she had some complaints about some of the other neighbors as well. He said that he isn't paying any attention to her complaints, but if she calls the complaint department then we might be getting a notice from the township about the car so he wanted to give us some warning and maybe think about moving the car into the garage or the driveway. Hell, if I could have moved it, I would have a long time ago.

I'm pissed off cause this fat black bitch is calling the township about our car and trying to make trouble when, if fact, they OWE us $1500 for the mess we had to clean up because of THEIR tree. I swear, I am seriously thinking of taking them to small claims court now....and teach them not to mess with me.

But on the other hand, maybe now my husband will get that damn car out of my backyard!!

So we're just waiting to see if we hear anything from the township.

My girlfriend is coming tomorrow. They are suppose to call tonight to let me know whether she will be driving herself, or her boyfriend will drive and I will meet them half way. It doesn't matter to me...either way she'll be coming.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    RELAX,,ENJOY!! move the damn car!

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I would if I could...but it's not running, the tires are flat and half sunk into the ground. And I'm afraid if we have it towed out, it will tear up the lawn trying to get the tires out of the ground...grrrrrrrrrr...stupid husbands and their damn cars!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter