Cherokee Rose

Monday, October 24, 2005

Company coming....

My girlfriend in the Caseville area is flying out of Detroit Thursday to go visit her sister in Arizona...I think Mesa. So the plan is that she will come here first on Wednesday and spend the night and then we can visit before she leaves. I am bummed that she won't be around when I go to Caseville in a week or so for the Holly Berry Fair. Her boyfriend bought her the ticket for her birthday so she can spend her birthday with her sister.

Yesterday I slept most of the day. But I finally got up around 3:30 or so. Drove to Burger King and got burgers and fries for dinner. I watched that Hide and Seek DVD.

So today I'm basically going to clean and straighten my house up a bit, cause this will be the first time that my g'friend will see my house. My dogs will be ecstatic when she comes. They only see her when we're in Caseville...they will be surprised when she comes here to their house!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HEY!!!! come out with her you me and Val can go out hahaaaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter