Cherokee Rose

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Alright...so it's Saturday night...so who cares if it's Saturday night????...Whatever...

ANYWHOOOO.....I arrived back at my "regular home" yesterday from my little condo in Caseville that I have been since November 3....and this is what happened:

Ok....I get there ummmmmm....about 6:00 p.m. Thursday night..(I left at 1:00, but I stopped at all my favorite places along the way...)....so I walk in...and I see my vacuum cleaner sitting in my bedroom which is not a good sign....which means "someone has been in my closet and cleaned out all my crap so they can turn my water off.!! Well, that is exactly what that asshole Hershel did..he turned off my fuckin water before Holly Berry Fair! So I go marching into the office...(scared the shit out of the recep)....and I'm yelling at her to call Hershel...NOW...CALL HIM NOW!!!...She asked me what was wrong...I told her I had NO FUCKING WATER...and she says "Oh, you scared me...I thought maybe it was serious"...I'm like "WHAT??? THIS IS SERIOUS..I HAVE NO WATER AND I WILL BE HERE FOR A FUCKING WEEK AND I HAVE NO WATER) She calls Hershel and he and I are at each other....He: It was cold this week and I got scared....Me: (Yelling...IT NEVER FREEZES PIPES IN NOVEMBER,,,IT'S FUCKING FALL!...THE LEAVES AREN'T EVEN DOWN)....what a fuckin asshole....

So he tells me he will give me a key to one of the motel rooms he owns for the night and he will have the maintenance men there in the morning and have my water turned back on. So I'm like being cool and it's fine and everything is like ..."oh...so "That 70's show" (I love that tv sitcom!)....and I'm like the mom (but waaaaaaay cuter!) as long as I get my way...so I was cool...and I took the key to one of his rooms so I could at least use the bathroom.

Well, I never lock my doors...I don't even lock my car...so I am so not use to locking doors! So I walked over to the motel room next door around 11:30 and didn't go back over there again until almost 9 the next morning. So I walk in and I thought I was in the wrong room. Damn, the beds were messed up...the towels were all wet,,,(well apparently some drunks came by and tested all the doors and lucked out when they found MY motel door unlocked) I couldn't believe it! I went into the office and told them. Hershel was not too happy...Hahahahah...he offered to sell me a place he owns in town in exchange for my condo..haha....his place sucks!

Damn...I need to go to sleep...but I did buy another place in Caseville. I checked out some places and worked with a couple realtors. I put a bid on a place, they counter-offered..and I rejected it. Then I put a bid on another place, they counter-offered with lots of furniture that I wanted, and I accepted....So the closing is December 16.

I'll tell you more...but I need to get some sleep...

OH..did I tell you I actually quit smoking...I had to....I couldn't stand the way everything was smelling, and I want my new cottage to smell good, so I just said "That's enough..no more...no more smelly cigs..."...

I did do more than real estate shop and buy a nicer place....I went to dinner with my H(igh) S(chool)friend: I drove to Bad Axe and did major Xmas shopping...so I was busy and now I'm home.

Ciao, Diane

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I'm doing so good. It's definitely mind over matter...but I am so determined, and that helps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter