Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Christmas in Caseville....

I have done almost next to nothing today. I went to the fence place and paid the bill for the fence repair and I mailed a package out. I've been mainly watching the Rosa Parks funeral thing on TV. It's being broadcasted from a church near me. When I driving on Telegraph Rd today, the intersection on 7 Mile Rd was blocked off except for funeral traffic.

I'm leaving for Caseville tomorrow!...yipppeeee I'll be there for the Holly Berry Fair this weekend. There will be big craft shows set up and the Xmas Cookie Walk through town in all the stores and shops. It will be very festive, and I'm hoping to get into a decent Xmas spirit. I am so NOT into Xmas this year....I told hus I wish we could just leave all the crap up in the attic and forget about it this year. I'm so sick of the commercializm, the money-spending, etc. I am definitely cutting back on my spending this year. I've spent my money already on trees and fences! I hate shopping in malls....I hate wrapping....I hate trying to figure out what the hell to buy.

A radio station here starts playing Xmas music 24/7 on November 1 and I had it on today...trying to get into the Xmas mood.....Damn, and we still have Thanksgiving yet ....and I Hate to cook!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW I was wondering if they would do something like that for her there.Guess so huh. Christmas??????Girl I am just trying to get out of Holoween! Have fun!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter