Cherokee Rose

Monday, November 21, 2005

I got back from Caseville this morning. Thursday I picked my g'friend up at the airport and she spent the night here...then Friday we headed up to the Caseville area. We stopped at a couple antique stores in Oxford and this other store I love to stop at in Lapeer. She lives in Pigeon so I went there first to drop her off, then I went on into Caseville.

The people accepted our offer, so I stopped in at the real estate office Saturday to sign some papers and pick up some paper work for my husband to sign and have notarized....then he doesn't have to be at the closing and I can sign his name for him.

Saturday my g'friend and I drove into Bad Axe and shopped and got something to eat. Then later her boyfriend and us watched some DVD movie at their house. It was some old movie from the 1980's with James Spader and Robert Downey when they were really young. The bar at the condo was packed Saturday night because they were having some "all-male revue"...we could have went, but decided to pass and watch a DVD instead. I brought very few clothes with me this time and had nothing to really wear anyway.

Sunday we decided to drive into Saginaw and do more shopping, so we were gone all day. I didn't get back to the condo until almost 11:30. It was nice not having the dogs with me this time. I was free, free, free....to shop and not worry about getting back for the dogs.

Still not smoking....10 days!!! I found a couple packs of cigs in a drawer in my condo, so I broke them all up and pitched them out.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    GOOD JOB GIRL!!! 10 days,,, I will tell ya today was one of those I could have smoked days. But I didn't I was good. Just kept thinking if I did that would blow the whole thing. It will pass just take it a day at a time, it worked so far. I am proud of you 10 days I am only at 5 full days.

    oh yeah I know all those places too, funny reading them towns.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter