Cherokee Rose

Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Birthday to John and Holly!!

Today is my middle son's birthday and it's also my neice's birthday. I had my son exactly a year after my brother and his wife had their daughter. That was so cool! Of course, my son didn't think it was so cool to be born on Dec 2, since Dec 1 is the cutoff date for when you can enroll in school, so he started school a year late and ended up graduating a year later than he would have if he had just been born 6 1/2 hours earlier...haha Well, I tried. I mean, I wasn't too happy about it either. He was due Nov 6, so I thought I had plenty of time but he waited til Dec 2 to make his appearance. I was in bed for a couple weeks with toxemia, and I was scheduled to go to the doctor that Monday so he could induce labor, and I went into labor Sunday night. It was the worst, hardest labor I had out of three pregnancies. My third son is lucky he was even born...cause I didn't think I would go through THAT again! My first son was a breeze...I could have slept through it. My third son was probably the most normal...not a breeze, but certainly bearable. But my second one was HORRIBLE to say the least. I wanted to kill everyone! The worst part was that I was in labor during the middle of the night when there is such a limited staff and they don't want to hurry things along cause the doctor needs his sleep, etc. And the nurses were all f'ing bitches...the whole experience was just horrendous. My doctor ended up changing hospitals after that cause of all the bad experiences his patients were having, so my next one was so much better at a different hospital.

Anyway, I got a great kid out of it! Well, he's a man now...and a good man...he reminds me so much of my father.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HAPPY B-DAY GUYS!!!!!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    It isn't just he resembles my dad...but he has the same personality...the same "quiet"..."doesn't say much"..."doesn't get involved"..."laid back"....like my dad. Unlike me...who can't keep my freakin mouth shut and gets involved in everything and talks too much...haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter