Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Has anybody seen that silly movie, Napoleon Dynamite? It's about these two nerdy high school guys and their uncle. My youngest son brought it over at Thanksgiving and we watched it. It must be some kind of cult movie or something. I've seen Napoleon Dynamite t-shirts in the stores....."Vote For Pedro"!!

I watched the Biggest Loser finale tonight and I couldn't believe how much weight those people lost...they were so unrecognizable....what an amazing transformation when you shed 100 pounds. I just want to drop 15...can I do it? YESSSSS...I CAN DO ANYTHING...I AM SUPERWOMAN!!!! I made the mistake of not weighing myself everyday and not writing it down...it crept up on me and I didn't know it...or at least I pretended not to notice. So now I will weigh myself every morning...preferably before I have coffee cause a cup of coffee is 8 oz, so a couple cups would be a pound...so I get up, pee and weigh in naked...yes, naked cause I don't want clothes on the scale. Then I write it down on this piece of paper I have on the furnace...then even my hus can see it. I don't cheat...I always write exactly what it says.

My diet mainly consists of eggs, meat and cheese...pretty much all I want since there is very little carbs...and rice cakes, pita bread, crackers, lots and lots of diet pop and water and diet pills. I eat what I make for dinner, but small portions of anything with carbs. I really HATE carbs...they are so bad bad bad for you...they make you fat. No cereal, no regular bread, no desserts, very little veggies and no fruit...well, maybe once a week....fruit is so full of carbs...bad bad carbs.

And I am back to my running in place...the only way I can burn the calories. I just don't have the time to get to the gym, so I run in place to music. I try to do at least 10 mins a couple times a day. I'll increase the time as I go on. I use to do 20-30 mins a day. I wish I had a treadmill! And I need to get back into my routine floor exercises. I just got so damn lazy this past year.

I finally bought the first two books from the Chronicles of Narnia and I'm reading the first book. When I was in Caseville I read "When the Wind Blows" by James Patterson...I read the whole book in 3 days...it was good! So now I'm off to bed to read for awhile and try to relax and not think of food or cigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter