Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just a typical day...

Today I went to my favorite consignment store. It use to be called Consignment Interiors but now it's called Home to Home. They have house things there like pictures, furniture, kitchen items, household items....a lot of really neat stuff. It's a very nice place and they only take in really good stuff to resell. When you walk in you would think you were in a new store cause everything is like new and very well displayed. Anyway on Wednesday if you pay cash you get 20% off your purchase. I had seen a microwave there for $25 and I wanted to go today and get the 20% off, but of course it was gone! But I did find a couple fish plaques and a nautical seaman for my new cottage. Oh, and just yesterday I was telling my hus that I wanted one of those larger George Foreman grills for Xmas, and lo and behold they had a brand-new-in-the-box one there for $12, minus the 20% = $9.60!! I couldn't believe it.

Later after I got home my youngest son came over cause he had the day off and wanted me to drive him to Rochester Hills to pick up a car he bought for his girlfriend...like an hours drive away....and then I had to drive to his house so he could park it there and then drive him back to my house so he could get his car. I didn't get back home til 8:00, just in time to watch Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer!...haha He had spent all day trying to find a cheapo good-running reliable car and he had called on about 10 cars and this one guy called back from Rochester Hills. The car is from California and in great shape inside and outside and it's a 1992 Buick Century and Randy talked him down to $750. It has new tires and runs great. So he is going to surprise her with it this weekend when he picks her up. He sold his 1976 Malibu this past weekend and he told her he would get her a car when he sold it. She is going to school to be a medical assistant and the family car keeps breaking down on her, so she will really be surprised.

So that was my day....ciao

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter