Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I finally got my husband to go up into the attic and get down all my Christmas stuff. So I've been slowly getting it put up. I am so NOT in the mood for Christmas anymore. I'll probably put most of it up, but I'm getting rid of some things and taking them to the consignment store to sell. I have already taken a box of stuff and I have more to sell. Eventually, I want to get rid of it all. Maybe just keep a tree or two and decorations and that's all. I'm tired of the whole thing. I think next year I am hoping that my hus and I can just go to Caseville for the week and just give the kids money. I really don't want to do this again for awhile. I don't want to buy presents, I don't want to decorate, I don't want to be Merry and Jolly...haha....I just want to run away and hide. It's just not a good year for me, I guess. My depression is too deep this year, and I can't seem to get out of it.

Anyway, over the weekend my youngest son's girlfriend was here. I called her and she told me how surprised she was when Randy gave her the car he bought her. She lives like almost 2 hours away, and they only see each other every other weekend and he drives and picks her up....so now she can drive here cause she has the car. Saturday I went over and picked her up and we went shopping....we went to Walmart, Mervyn's and Pier One. Then when I went to drop her off, she had locked the doors to Randy's house and thought I had a key...well, I didn't have it with me, so we had to sit and wait for him to get home from work...haha I remember her asking me if I had the keys just before we left, and I thought she meant my CAR keys so I said yes...guess she meant the house keys...so she locked the doors.

I also went over to the "house" and got the mail and got some of the snow off the driveway and sidewalk....and I put some throw rugs down in case anyone happens to come over to see the house. The listing runs out Dec 26, and I am NOT going to be relisting it with the same realtor. I think I'll go with Real Estate One this time. The closing on the cottage we are buying is this Saturday, so I'll be leaving on Friday for Caseville. I went to the bank today to get a certified check for the closing. We are basically borrowing on our equity line of credit we have until I get the damn house sold. It's an interest only loan, so we only have to make interest payments for awhile.

We have a couch and a futon on layaway at Art Van and I still need to buy an entertainment set and a mattress set...so today I see an advertisement on TV that everything in the store is 50% off for the next 2 days...so does that mean, I can get my stuff for 50% off?? Well, I'm going to go there tomorrow and find out. I'm sure there is some catch to it. Nothing is as it appears.

And that's all she wrote........

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Art Van!!! OH my I remember that place too I dought if thye let ya out of the thing. Caseville is so cool at Christmas time!! We are all too much into the funk about all this, you need to also fake it till you make it. Merry Christmas girly!!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    I went to Art Van today and the sale I got was better than what they have going on now anyway. Also, I am having trouble getting into your comments sometimes. Today I tried like 3 times. Either nothing happens or I'm staring at a white screen. I'll keep trying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter