Cherokee Rose

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I tried to get up early today...I really did. The dogs got me up around 7:00. So I put them outside and decided to turn the TV on, make coffee and stay up. My husband asked me why I was up so early...haha. He leaves for work and at 7:30 this old movie, Leave Her to Heaven, comes on. That is one of my mother's books that I kept cause I wanted to read it, but haven't gotten to reading it yet so I thought it was great that the movie came on so now I can watch it. My dogs were yawning and we all went and laid on the couch and snuggled under the throws and soon I was sleeping...woke up at 9:30 just as the movie was ending. Well I tried. Soon Guiding light came one and it was 11:00 by the time I got dressed. Then I went to the store and got some groceries, but I forgot chips and dip for tomorrow night. Tomorrow my middle son is coming over with his g'friend.

Tonight I am driving to Pontiac to babysit the kids. My son has a gig with his band somewhere. They won't be home much before 1:00-2:00 in the morning. I doubt if I'll get home much before 3:00 a.m.....I definitely won't be getting up early tomorrow.

I am so sick of this cold snowy weather and it has only just begun!

Well, Xmas is almost here and over with...

I did buy a couple of those Hallmark singing snowmen. One is the one they've been advertising on TV of the snowman singing at a piano...and I also got another one of a singing snowman and his singing dog singing Jingle Bells. They are both so cute.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Cool enjoy the babies,,, If I dont' talk to ya Have a great Christmas!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter