Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sometimes I just can't deal with this computer. I haven't bothered to be on it since my last post. I had a zillion emails that I simply needed to delete...it's nothing but junk mail anyway. I hardly ever get any real emails to read...it's always just junk or jokes.

Anyway, Christmas went pretty good...or is it pretty well?....it was okay. We slept in and didn't even start opening our gifts until 1:00 or so. My husband got me this one main thing I wanted...it's a ceramic fish aquarium....there's a bowl that sits on top of this ceramic fish and you put water in it, and plants or whatever. I want to put it in my new place in Caseville, so I don't want to put real fish in it. And he bought me this wine rack table to put it on. I'm going to put it in the dining room up there. And he bought me the new INXS CD with JD Fortune on it,,,the new guy that won the honors at Rock Star: INXS a while ago. And he bought me a Roy Orbison CD, that Napoleon Dynamite DVD, a carrying case for my camcorder and camera...except now I can't get my camcorder to work right, and a can opener for the new place.

Then I got ready to go to my in-laws. The outfit I was going to wear made me look fat, so I ended up just wearing my jeans and a Xmas sweatshirt. We got there around 7:00 and stayed til midnight. The food was good. My sister-in-law got me an Avon Xmas bear, some new Avon cologne and a necklace.

We slept most of the day yesterday...I didn't even bother to get dressed. I just stayed in my robe all day and night and finally got dressed today. I went to the Sprint store to see if I could get my broken phone replaced. They replaced it but with a different type, so I've been back there a couple times trying to figure out how to use it. Also, my charger didn't work, so I had to go back for the charger. At least I didn't have to pay for anything.

I went to this consignment store where I had some Xmas stuff for sale. Most of it sold except for a few things, which I picked up. Then I saw a throw I wanted for my new couch for the place in Caseville, so I bought it. It has palm tree leaves on it...but my husband said it looked more like marijuana leaves...oh well, either will work....both have green leaves.

Then I went to Pier 1 and bought the wicker chair and pad I wanted for the new place. I had this coupon that I thought didn't expire until Dec 31...so I look at the coupon and it said Dec 24!...oops.....so the cashier said he would ask his boss if I can still use it and the boss said I could....fantastik!!...so I saved 20%.

Then I went to Art Van and paid what I owed and made the delivery arrangements for next month for the couch and futon I bought. Tomorrow, I'm going to drive up to Caseville and take the other two dining chairs and other stuff I bought and probably be back by Friday. My husband doesn't want to go...even though he is off all this week...but since there isn't any water in our condo, it's just as well. So he will stay home with the dogs. We really have so much to do here, but I want to go to Caseville! We need to take my other jeep to my son's so he can sell it. We need to go to the damn house and get the refrigerator out.

Then Saturday, my oldest son and family will be here for our gift exchange and New Years. So talk to ya later.....ciao

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    There you two go about the fat again. Glad things are coming together for the place in Caseville. Have fun up there. Hope ya get snow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter