Cherokee Rose

Saturday, December 24, 2005

IS IT OVER WITH YET????

Damn....Shi*.....F*ck.....I'm really trying to be nice....But I really want Xmas to be over with. Can it just go away??????I spent mucho dollars on gasoline driving around (Hey...it ain't like the old days where we rode on camels looking for INNS to sleep in)....to mall and mall. I need to find really nice gifts for people, not just scented frankincense.

WHATEVER!!!

I spent the evening with my middle son (John), and his girlfriend (Emilie), and we had a great time. They got me everything on my Xmas wish. I got a new Mr. Coffee coffeemaker, Kelly Clarkston's new CD, DVD movies White Noise and Hide n Seek...I really really loved White Noise cause it is the one movie that I want so badly to relate to......It is a movie that relates to people being able to communicate with people that have passed on or DIED. I want to put a recorder in my mother's house and let it play for awhile. I want to play it back and see if she is talking to me. I need to hear her voice.

Paranormal..whatever they call it. I see my mom in my dreams..I talk to her...she talks to me...

OK>....so Whatever...Xmas......I'm pushing keyboard letters...to get my thoughts across. Now I'm thinking....WHO THE HELL REALLY CARES...!!!????

I'm just typing to type...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter