Cherokee Rose

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Elvis....

Didn't do a whole lot over the weekend. I went shopping at various stores. Mervyns is still so tempting to me. I'm spending more money there. They will be gone by Jan 22. There are a couple things I want but I'm waiting for them to mark things down to 75%, so I keep checking. I decided to replace all my bathroom towels, so I bought all new ones at Mervyns. They were 50% plus another 10% off.

My youngest son and his girlfriend stopped over last night for awhile and visited.

I finally took the ornaments off the tree...but I still have it up with the lights on...just one more night, then tomorrow it's coming down. My hus took all the lights down from outside and our inflated snowman. Now I have all these boxes that have to go back UP in the attic. That is such a pain. I really wish I had a basement.

Last night I rented a couple movies, which I personally thought were a bit lame. I rented Mr & Mrs Smith with the "couple of the year"...haha....and "Final Cut" with Robin Williams. They were both so-so...

Today is Elvis's birthday....Happy Birthday Elvis!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Too funny did you post after me??? God I kinda hope so hahaha we are too much alike ya know. Yeah I will grab a bottle of water or just find something to do when I feel that feeling. I think it is just because we did it for sooo long. We are doing good girl I am so proud of us!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter