Cherokee Rose

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tonight I made eggs and dollar store sausages for dinner.....

I went to the pet store and bought one of those pet carriers for my little dog. You know, the ones that look like a purse and you can carry your dog around with you everywhere. I had a hard time getting her into it. I don't think she liked it. I took it back. Haha...poor baby

Well, that bedspread I bought at Mervyns isn't actually a bedspread, it's a Quilt and therefore does not fit the way I want it to, so it was a total waste of my money. I am so bummed. There are no refunds, no exchanges at Mervyns. I'll end up selling it at the consignment store.

I got the jeep packed with everything. I'm taking the wicker chair I bought at Pier One. I went to the consignment store today and I bought this wrought iron/metal type stand with a green pottery vase that fits into the top and I got that packed to take.

I posted a pic of the new place on my picture site. My scanner is done for...so I can't scan any other pictures. I was going to bid on a scanner exactly like the one I have, but I forgot....

Today, my husband says to me "isn't your top on backwards?"...and yep, sure enough, it was....He reminded me that my mother use to do that when she had the dementia....Oh swell...that's all I need....

I'm leaving tomorrow....hus has no work on Monday so I'll be back then. He's watching the dogs. Have a great weekend...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    YOU better NOT take that quilt beck or sell it keep it girl!! Didgetal camera screw the scanner,,,, that is the way to go. Have fun!!!! hurry with the pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter