Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Stairway to heaven............

Later when my hus gets home from work, we are going to a funeral home. His cousin's husband's father passed away. He was 85. So today I'm trying on clothes trying to find something that fits! I am really depressed now. I have this skirt that was a bit too big when I bought it, so it fits now....yippeee...and I have a black blazer I can wear with it. I have GOT to lose some weight before I start work in a couple weeks, or I will have nothing to wear.

Today instead of drinking my usual decaf coffee, I drank some caffeine and feel more wide awake now. I even did my stair stepper exercises for 20 minutes. I have problems when I consume caffeine...my heart starts palpitating and I feel really dizzy and out of it....but I can drink one or maybe two cups. So I had a cup and waited awhile and then had a 1/2 caf/1/2 decaf cup. Maybe it will help me stay awake. I am just so damn tired all the time. I think I have cabin fever. I hate winter...I need sunshine!!

I am hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    It is the perfect time for cabin fever ya know!! put new lite bulbs in!!!!!! pink ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter