Cherokee Rose

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Super Weekend...!!

Yesterday I went to this consignment store and shopped some more. I bought this comforter set with dustruffle and pillow shams for the bed at the new place in Caseville. Then I brought it home and tried in on the Queen bed downstairs and it's really not big enough. That's why I hate comforters and I prefer bedspreads. With today's bigger mattresses these comforters barely come down and cover them and they are way not long enough for me....so now I'm stuck with something else I bought and don't need! So I took the set to another consignment store and I have it for sale there now...maybe I can recoup some of what it cost me. I didn't dare tell my husband!! I also bought an artificial palm tree plant that will be perfect there.

I know my nerves are bad cause before when I smoked, the nicotine was a relaxing drug that my body depended on. My mother had always been a nervous person. She even use to go to psychiatrists and was once was hospitalized with a nervous breakdown. My neice said that it is probably hereditary and it probably is. Anyway, I had my cigs to keep me calm and my beer to keep me happy... I remember my mother use to take some over the counter drug called Nervine and I went to some drugstore today trying to find it and couldn't. So now I don't have nicotine to keep my body relaxed and I probably need to find something else. I'll mention it to my doctor next time I see him, but I doubt if he'll prescribe me anything...he's like that....I once asked him for diet pills and he told me I didn't need them. He doesn't like to prescribe drugs apparently...maybe I need to find a new doctor. I've been sleeping better only cause I now have to take 1 1/2 pills instead of 1/2 like I use to. But at least I can relax enough to sleep.

I decided to just get out of here for awhile, so I'm leaving tomorrow for Caseville. I have a ton of crap to take up there. I had brought the two side tables that were in a box home last time and hus put them together...so I'm taking those, the palm tree, pictures and tons of other crap I've been buying. The jeep is loaded and I haven't even packed yet.

So I'll go to Caseville and maybe there will be a Super Bowl party going on at the bar Saturday night! I'll be back by Sunday for the game and I start work on Monday.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    It will be an exciting weekend for everyone...your hus is so lucky!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter