Cherokee Rose

Monday, January 30, 2006

SuperBowl begins.........

Okay....I made it home okay...I really did. Sunday I drove to my son's house and saw them and my little Jayden and Hunter. Michelle and I drove to Big Lots...this really cool whatever-you-want-to-buy-store and I bought them a 3 pc coffee cable set for their living room. My son put the coffee table together and Michelle and I played on the computer and she set me up on some myspace website.

Anyway....so what did I do this weekend?? Well, last night I thought hus and I could watch a video...HaHaHa...so I put some DVD in the machine and watched while he snored....some old 1971 movie with George Segal and Robert Dinero....where Robert played some two-bit part. Some movie where George played a heroin addict...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..it did remind me of my 60's days of drugs and rock n roll....Drugs suck...Rock n Roll RULES!!! HEY!!! Rolling Stones are playing at the SuperBowl next Sunday!!!!!!!...I mean, how exactly is cool is THAT????

1 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    They have motown artists too. I heard that Aretha Franklin will sing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter