Cherokee Rose

Friday, February 03, 2006

WOW....Super WOW!....My son who is a Police Reserve officer got a call from one of his officer friends and they need 6 guys to be bodyguards for Freeman Hendrix while he attends different superbowl parties tonight! Plus he gets paid to do it!!

For those who don't know who Freeman Hendrix is...he is the guy who ran against Kwame Kilpatrick for the mayoral race for Detroit in November but he lost to Kilpatrick which was a surprise to everyone. Hendrix even demanded a recount.

So tonight my son will be following him around to different parties from 8:00 til 2 in the morning and who knows what celebrities he will see!!....

In other news, my son put that Fiero that has been sitting in our backyard on Ebay and it sold for $320 basically for parts...so hopefully the guy will come tow it out this weekend.

I don't know what the hell is going on with the closing on the house. According to the purchase agreement, it is to take place on or before 2-6-06...which is Monday and I haven't heard anything. The realtor called last Saturday and said that it will probably be another week or so....so I'm still waiting....and I am starting my job on Monday. I hate waiting...I just want to get it over with...NOW!!!!

Okay, I'm leaving for Caseville soon....and it seems like everytime I go to Caseville, I get a call from the Realtor, so maybe I'll hear from him. Have a great weekend and root for the STEELERS on Sunday!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter