Cherokee Rose

Monday, February 27, 2006

Well, I finally got connected to the internet! I haven't been able to get online. Everytime I dial in I get this error telling me that my password is incorrect...which is bullshit cause I have the "save this password" checked and all I do is hit Enter. It's not like I'm typing it wrong or using all caps or something. Finally I called Earthlink and this computer thingy said something that sometimes the phone number we are trying to use can cause this error, so I went into my properties or something and found another phone number and used it and finally got on! What crap!!

I didn't do much all weekend. We rented "Flightplan" with Jodie Foster and it was pretty good. My husband started coming down with this cold yesterday and he stayed home from work today. So we're both sniffing and feeling crappy. Tomorrow I have to go to work, so I better feel better.

My mother-in-law is still in the hospital. She was not acting right and they thought maybe she had a stroke, but the tests say otherwise, so they think it might be a reaction to the meds they have her on. I swear some meds just make you feel worse...better to do without.

I made a pot of potato/carrots/chicken noodle/dumpling soup...just a bunch of can stuff that I threw together in a pot...so we'll eat that for dinner with some White Castle burgers that I bought yesterday. Right now, I'm going to go back downstairs, lay on the couch and watch General Hospital.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WHAT THE HELL!!!! I POP IN HERE ONCE IN A WEEKA ND WHAT DO I SEE WHITE CASTLES!!!!!!!! MAN YOU KNOW HOW TO HURT A PERSON,, and I am still in Washington!!!!! enjoy them. get better!!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter