Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day...

My boss called me yesterday and needed me to come into work today instead of tomorrow and that was no big deal, so I worked today. Yesterday I got a lot of little crap done that I needed to do. I returned an audio book at the library and took out a couple more for my trip this weekend. I love those audio books...way much better than reading and turning pages...haha...the book was really good, Chill Factor. Then I had to go and register some homestead paper from my mom's house, which basically tells the city that the house has been sold. I took some film into Walgreens to be processed. One of them has pics of Jayden when I was over there last, but since my scanner is still not working I can't download any of them. I did some grocery shopping.

Today is Valentine's Day and I hadn't bought anything for my hus cause I thought I was going to have the day off and could get something today before he came home. But then my boss called and I ended up working today. SOOOOOOOOOO I had this Happy Anniversary card that had a couple of squirrels sitting on a red heart-shaped chair, so I crossed out "anniversary" and wrote in "Valentine's Day"....then before Xmas I had bought this holiday tray of different nuts and peanuts and chocolate covered ones in case I needed an extra gift for someone and I never used it and I found it still in my drawer so I gave him THAT!.....LOL

When I got home from work there was a Valentine's heart shaped cake sitting on the table...that was sweet....at least it wasn't something he found in his drawer left over from Xmas......

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    That is too funnyyyyyyyyyyy I lvoe it.. Just poppn in to check up on ya. Off to bed 7 little 2 eyar old boys run an old lady nutty tired!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter