Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I went to this fabric store yesterday and saw a lamp I liked, but didn't have a 3-way switch that I wanted so I didn't buy it. Well, I decided I liked it too much and it was 50% off so I went back today and bought it. I'm taking it up to the new cottage for the living room. I also bought another lamp for the other table, but it's a torch-like lamp....no shade, just a glass thingy on top. I don't want matching lamps....too conventional for up there. Today I also went to the consignment store and bought a couple of cute baskets with lighthouses on them for the 1/2 bath and a lighthouse clock for the entryway when you first come in. I want to hang up that fish net stuff on the walls with shelves and put cute nautical stuff on it. Then I went to the dollar store and bought some shells and an Al Pacino "Scarface" picture for my computer room whenever I get around to getting this room done the way I want it. I want to do my computer room in TV/Movie/Music memorabilia on the walls. For example, I have a James Dean "Rebel Without a Cause" movie poster...Marilyn Monroe plates...Elvis posters....a signed record and album cover of John Entwistle of the "Who"...etc, etc...and I will hang up a lot of my old 45 records...Star Trek stuff, of course...I already have a ST clock. It will be so cool when I get it done.

I'm making cabbage soup in my slow cooker...I make it almost every year. I started it yesterday and should be ready to eat by tomorrow....I let it slow cook a long time..haha. Tonight we are having leftover chicken. Hus should be home soon, so I better go check on dinner....bye

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter