Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sorry...I know it's been a while since I posted, but with the problems with my computer and my disinterest in it anyway, I just haven't been on it much. I've been working...yesterday I didn't get home til after 6:30...and once my TV shows are over, I've been going straight to bed. I just don't have time to waste on the computer. I was suppose to work tomorrow but my boss called and said that his printer isn't working and he needs to get it either replaced or fixed so he told me to come in on Thursday instead....which means I probably won't work Friday so maybe I'll drive up to Caseville and take another jeep load of stuff. Or maybe I can talk my husband into driving up with me on Saturday for a night....which would be a miracle in itself, I guess.

We were still getting over our colds over the weekend and didn't do a whole lot. I did do some shopping and I drove past the house for the first time since I sold it. There was a van in the driveway, potted plants in the front window and a little black dog in the backyard. It seemed weird to drive there and not pull in the driveway...and depressing. I had a dream about my mom again after that. I finally listened to the tapes I made in the house...as in "White Noise"...but there was nothing...no messages from the beyond....no voices.

So Sunday my husband heated up a Wendy's burger and brought it into the family room to eat, then forgot something and left it sitting on the coffee table while he went back into the kitchen....really dumb thing to do when you have two DOGS! So he gets back and it's gone...haha...so he gets mad at me cause I was sitting in the chair and didn't notice Lucky taking his burger...LOL....I wasn't paying any attention cause I was busy listening to my audio book in my DVD player next to my chair cause he told me not to listen to it on the regular DVD cause he didn't want to hear it...so he gave me the portable DVD to put it in and listen...so I'm all hunched over this thing listening cause I had to keep the volume done and that's why I didn't see Lucky take his burger....Well, at least he still had the chili to eat...Good thing Lucky doesn't like chili...hahahahahaha

On a sad note, I felt bad to hear of Dana Reeve's passing. I really thought she had the lung cancer thing licked. I was such a fan of Christopher Reeve and Dana was such an extraordinary woman. The Christopher Reeve Foundation is one of my charitable organizations I regularly send money to. I do find some joy in knowing that they are together again....that he was there for her...walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter