Cherokee Rose

Friday, March 10, 2006

I love Dog movies!!

I worked today and now I'm off until Tuesday which should be a short day cause my boss has to leave for somewhere by 3:00. So I got home from work and felt like doing something and asked hubby if he wanted to go see a movie....big fat HaHaHa...cause he rarely goes to a movie or goes anywhere as far as that goes. So I decided to just go myself....afterall I am my best company! So I went and saw "8 Below"...which is a dog-lover's movie that's for sure. These precious beautiful dogs just tear at your heart. I was in tears for a lot of the movie...all by myself and my hankies.

So these 8 sled dogs get left behind and their main guy wants to go back and get them but can't get anyone to take him. So they are there for months just surviving with each other...taking care of each other. It was heart-warming.

I wanted my hus and I to go to Caseville tomorrow so I can take up a bunch of stuff and show him what I've done to the new place, but he doesn't want to go....he says he'll go when the water gets turned on....WHATEVER! So I don't know what I'll do over the weekend. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter