Cherokee Rose

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Am Idol Results tonight....

I just love American Idol. The Results show is on tonight. There are only a few of the girls that I like and should make it into the finals, but the guys are so awesome this year. I can't speculate as to who is going to be eliminated tonight, but I know it better NOT be Chris or Ace. The only one for sure that better be out of this competition is that squirrely looking Kevin guy. The rest of the guys are good so I don't know who the second guy to leave should be. I suppose it should be Will. He's a cutie and can sing, but he's young and reminds me too much of Peter Brady. I prefer to keep the contest to adults. That is one problem I have with that show is that the minimum age limit is 16 and that is just way too young. For one thing, they are still in freakin school! I think the age limit should be at least 18.

Anyway, I really like Medusa (sp?) of the girls. She is one really really great singer...and I am predicting that it will come down to her and Chris at the end. I think she should win at this point, but it's too early to really tell. Personally, I don't think she should even be on American Idol...she is so far above that show...she should aready have her own record contract. So lets get this thing going!!!!!!! I want to see who the final 12 will be!!!!!! Let's PARTY!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I totally agree...I was furious when he was saved. I told hus that Gideon should get some backup singers and a record company should give them a contract....and bring back the MOTOWN sound!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter