Cherokee Rose

Monday, March 20, 2006

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!...FINALLY....The temp isn't what it should be, but at least the calendar says it's Spring....so warm weather is on its way.

Friday was St. Patrick's Day (Happy late St. Paddy's Day, BTW) so hubby and I went to this bar near us, ate and drank some beer. I had the corn beef sandwich, but he just had a regular boring hamburger. I'm part Irish anyway from my dad's side. My great-great grandmother was Kate Mahoney, daughter of Michael and Mary Mahoney...straight from Clare County, Ireland.

So Saturday I was suppose to get up early for this free-4-all thing I was going to go to at 10 a.m. There are these groups I belong to where if you have anything free to give away or are looking for, then you post it and anyone who wants it or has what you want emails you. So this one group was having a thing set up in a parking lot for us to bring all our free stuff. I had some stuff I was going to take. Now I know that I am not a morning person and it was going to be tough for me to get there by 10 a.m. anyway, but after hus and I drinking 3 pitchers of beer the night before, needlesstosay, I didn't make it....haha. I don't know why they set it up for the morning after St. Patrick's Day...one of the biggest drinking party nights of the year....really stupid!

My poor little Mini Sue has been scratching her skin almost off for the past few days. I gave her a bath but it hasn't helped. She has no fleas that I can see, but I used one of those flea bombs for the upstairs yesterday, but last night she was worse it seemed. So I am taking her to the vet today for a cortizone shot or something. She is way overdue for a checkup and I know she needs her vaccinations, so she is going this afternoon. I think she may be allergic to something she ate. Poor thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter