Cherokee Rose

Thursday, March 16, 2006

WTF......

There are some weird things going on in this house. Yesterday I told ya about that light bulb just popping right out of the socket when I went to turn the light on...and I mean the bulb...the metal screw in part was still in the socket. Anyway, so today I am in my spare bedroom where I have my grandmother's old floor lamp. The other day I was pulling the chain to see if it even still worked and it did. I was thinking maybe I might take it to the new cottage. So today I was in there and I noticed the light bulb was laying on the carpet....just the bulb part...the metal screw part was still in the socket!!!!...Holy Lightbulbs!!! What the hell is going on????

Then a few weeks ago I lost the DVD case for my movie "Beyond the Sea"...I had the disc but no case. So I put the disc on top of the other DVDs with no case. I have looked everywhere for it and can't find it. The other day my husband was going through our stack of newspapers that pile up and we have to eventually pitch out. So yesterday I noticed the DVD case sitting on the shelf of our entertainment center and I opened it up and the disc was inside, not on top of the DVDs where I last saw it. So I assumed my husband found the case among the newspapers he was going through and put the disc back in. So last night I asked him about it and he claims he doesn't know what I'm talking about. He claims he never found any case and he did notice the DVD sitting there and HE assumed I had finally found the case......Holy DVDCASE!!!! What the hell is going on???? He claims he didn't find it....I absolutely do NOT remember finding it...I mean, I have been looking for it for weeks now and I think I would remember if I had finally found it....so how the hell did it end up on the shelf with the DVD INSIDE IT????

And about a week or so ago I bought some milk cause I knew I had cereal but no milk, and I distinctly remember thinking that it was cereal with raisins in it...cause that's what I remember eating last. So I buy the milk and I go to make a bowl of cereal one night and I pulled out a box of Corn Flakes...I'm like staring at it cause I don't remember having Corn Flakes...I remember it had raisins in it....plus, it was 75% empty. So I asked my husband (who NEVER even eats cereal) if he by chance bought it and was eating it. He said "No"...I asked him if maybe our son brought it over as he will sometimes bring over food he doesn't want anymore...and he said no. Well, I don't remember having or eating Corn Flakes. I remember eating something with raisins in it. So I mentioned this incident to my husband last night and he tells me he has no idea what I'm talking about, and he doesn't remember me even asking him about any cereal!!!!

I told my husband that I think he is purposely doing things to make me think I'm crazy......or I really am losing it....like my mother eventually did....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter