Cherokee Rose

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ok...So...Anyway,....I might have forgot to tell you how I tried to make my little Mini chihuahua into a sled dog.....YEP...I put a leash on her and tied it to a little red wagon I am going to give my grandson for his birthday..and then I tied my dogs to it and made them "go-go-mush-mush......haha"...Mini was good and she ran like hell like something was chasing after her....hahahah...but Lucky just ran the opposite way like his "mom" was nuts!....so I untied them and just had Mini pull the wagon. She was good....she ran like hell.....hahaha...she had this red wagon running behind her. My hus thought I was nuts but he was laughing....I told Mini she was my "best girl"...then I took both dogs for a walk and they loved it. They haven't been for a real walk since Fall...well,once in December for a short walk with the snow...but today they did the whole nine yards...a real walk...and they sniffed, peed, pooped, and sniffed more....God, I love my dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter