Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ok...I know my house is a disaster and everything is aclutter (is that a word?) and I can't stand it anymore, so I did try to do some housework...something I really detest anymore. I cleaned the upstairs bathroom, did some shampooing and vacuuming of my dinette carpet and then tried to clean the hanging light over the table. The bulbs seemed loose and when I tried to screw them in tighter, I realized that only the bulbs were turning, not the metal part inside....so I'm messing with them and then when I went to turn the light on, something popped and one of the bulbs jumped out...actually jumped right out of the socket! So I got all the bulbs out and put new ones in and now the whole damn thing won't turn on. That's what I get for trying to clean something. Guess hubby will have to figure it out.

Tonight I think I'll go to that grief support group that I went to a few weeks ago. They are having a Hospice speaker. Then I'll come home and watch American Idol. Kevin better be the next one to go. Or maybe Melissa. Chris is my favorite of the guys, and Mandisa (sp?) is my favorite of the girls. And, of course, I like Taylor...he is a hoot to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter