Cherokee Rose

Monday, April 10, 2006

The weekend......

I gave a pint of my blood to the American Red Cross today, so now I'm feeling tired....well, more tired than usual anyway.

Let's see....what did I do over the weekend. Saturday, I thought my youngest son and his girlfriend might come over, but they didn't. I guess she didn't drive down this weekend.

I had some things I wanted to donate to this animal rescue place like towels, blankets, rugs....and I had an address of this lady that was collecting things. So I drove over there on Saturday and the house was in a very upper class neighborhood. The house was on the corner and the garage door was open....there was a Crossfire in the garage....anyway, so I parked the car and decided to go to the door that was in the garage. I saw this button and thought it was a doorbell, so I pushed it and the garage door proceeded to come down!...Haha...I guess it was the garage door opener and not a doorbell. Which makes sense. I mean, who would have a doorbell in their garage. So this guy opens the door and I'm standing there in his garage and the door is shut....I explained and he laughed.

Also, my husband told me that he heard noises coming from the kitchen in the middle of the night and he thought it was me getting something to eat in the kitchen....and it kept going so he got up to see what it was and apparently a mouse had gotten inside of this banana bread plastic container I had sitting on the mircrowave and he was trying to get it out. So my husband put him outside and then he put the banana bread and container out in the garage. Later in the afternoon, the mouse was back in there again trying to get out. Dumb mouse....or whatever it was...actually it looked more like a mole...he didn't have any ears and a real short tail.

Saturday night we watched a DVD, The Wedding Crashers....it was pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter