Cherokee Rose

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Off to Caseville.......again!

I worked today and don't have to go in again until Tuesday, so I'm leaving again tomorrow for Caseville and taking more stuff up. And I'll take my dogs, of course. Except for the lawn mower, this is the last load of big stuff. I'm taking a ladder, a rake, a big plastic trash can thingy, a roll of linoleum, and a couple of lawn chairs. Hopefully, I can get my hubby to go up there with me Easter weekend....cause he should get a long weekend.....and we can take the lawn mower up there. And then I want to stay awhile and get the plumber in to turn the water back on. Right now, I have NO water in either place. I have to take a bunch of these 2 gallon jugs of water to use to flush the toilet! It's a bit roughing it, but it's not too bad. No showers....but I can spray my hair with water, fluff it up, and it's good. Besides, it's only for a few days. I'm in stores a lot and use their restrooms...haha

Today was so nice outside....spring is here, I think....Hurrah, hurrah!!!!!!

So that's that.....til I get back.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter