Cherokee Rose

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It's almost one in the morning and I'm still up. I've been sorting through clothes and putting them in piles. A pitch-out-to-charity pile; a sell-at-the-consignment-store pile; a sell-at-a-garage-sale pile; a wear-it-now pile; and a too-summery-wear-it-later pile; and a huge pile of too-fat-to-wear-but-maybe-if-I-lose-10-pounds pile...haha

I already took a bunch of clothes to the consignment store and I have more to take. I have about 3 big garbage bags full of stuff....clothes and other crap....to take to the Salvation Army. The worse packed closet I have is the one where my office clothes are.....last year, I threw out a lot and got it down to the outfits I liked the best, and then this year I had to buy some new outfits cause most of what I had didn't fit, so now the closet is packed again. And not knowing what size I'll be next year, I better keep them all for now.

Dieting sucks....I am at such a plateau and I'm getting really depressed. I know I need to get my butt exercising or at least walking....I have to get motivated! Like today, I had 1/2 can of slimfast for breakfast...no lunch....and an Arby's melt, 2 mozzareli sticks and some curly fries for dinner....and that's it. And some crackers while I was watching TV....okay, they had a wee bit of peanut butter on them, but I only ate about 6 or 8 of them.....Tomorrow, I'm gonna get my ass out the door and at least walk my dogs.

Can't wait for Friday.....Hus and I are going to Caseville for Easter! He will drive his own car cause he will have to drive back to go to work and I'm going to stay for awhile. I'm meeting the Satellite guy to get it turned on; and I'm having a refrigerator delivered next Thursday.

Wow...I almost lost my post...stupid Earthlink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter