Cherokee Rose

Friday, April 14, 2006

My Lucky is sick!

My dog, Lucky....the black Pomeranian....is really sick. Lord, I thought he f'ing died on me! A week ago, he was barfing all over the house and we figured it was something he ate. So Wednesday when my hus came home from work before I got home, there was crap all over the carpets and rugs. Then yesterday he just stayed under the couch all night and wouldn't eat anything. Late last night he came out to go outside. He was walking weakly and I picked him up when he came back inside and he was shivering with a chill and his body was real hot so I knew he had a fever. I put him in his bed and covered him with a blanket but he got up and went back under the couch. I decided to sleep on the couch last night in case he got sick in the middle of the night.

So all night he never gets up. I woke up like a half dozen times and hear nothing from under the couch. So early this morning I look under the couch to check on him and he's just laying there real still and not responding to my voice. So I took a yardstick and poked him with it and he doesn't move or even growl.....Oh God, I thought he was dead! So I ran sobbing into the bedroom and told my hus that Lucky was dead. He was all upset and I'm on my knees crying. So he goes out into the family room to move the couch away and Lucky looks up at him! Hus tells me that he's fine...he's still real sick but at least he ain't dead. Dumb dog!!..haha....He should have said something when I poked his ass.

Anyway, we are all packed up to leave for Caseville, but I am taking Lucky to the vet at 10:00 and hopefully he will be okay.

Yeah, I had an extra $200 from my last check I put in the bank, and now the vet bill will probably be that much!....damn, it's always something!!

Anyway...I'm off to the vet and then off to Caseville. There's a good vet up there if I need him.

Ciao...........

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter