Cherokee Rose

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm on my computer at home....it took me awhile. I am trying to save some of my pictures by mailing them to myself to my yahoo addy. I can't download anything unto a disk cause my CD Rom doesn't work. So I'm printing out stuff and mailing myself pictures. I can't even print out the pictures because my printer is so crappy. I know I need a whole new system....computer, scanner and printer. Maybe some day. Right now I am saving what I can and then I'm canceling my server and getting the hell off this thing for the summer at least.

Yesterday when I went to the library I wore these sandals. Unbeknowst to me when I put them on, the sole of the left one was coming loose and when I got to the library and I was walking, it was going flop..flop...flop when I walked. It sounded so loud in the library! People were turning their heads. I tried to walk slower, but it was still going flop.....flop.....flop, just slower. So when I got to the computer, I took my shoes off and when I was done I walked barefoot to the door and put them on when I got outside. Then I ran to my car and it was going flopflopflopflop and people were outside, of course. I was so embarrassed...

Anyway, I was so totally BUMMED when Chris got the boot on American Idol last night. I know I totally forgot to call in my votes for him the night before, but I doubt if my votes would have made any difference anyway. I'm kinda thinking that maybe he wanted off the show. I heard that he already got an offer to sing for Fuel, but he is tied up with the show. He will do better on his own anyway....I was telling my g'friend that he probably doesn't want to win now cause whoever wins is tied up for like 8 years in contracts with American Idol...who the hell wants that? So now I'm going to root for Taylor...I think he's a hoot.....

So today later I am driving to Pontiac to babysit the kids tonight. My son has a gig at IRocks in Detroit. I plan on getting there around 5:30 cause they need to leave around 6:00 and drive an hour to the club, get set up, and wait for their 9:00 show. They should be home by midnight. So that's about it...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter