Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back from Caseville.....

I'm back from Caseville and I'm typing from the library computer right now. I tried twice to get into my computer at home and it is a total waste of my time. So I decided to come up here and see what doing stuff on a library computer is like. It works fine! I can get into all my mail, check blogs, etc.

Anyway, I had a good time in Caseville. But there sure is a lot of yard work to do now. I cut the grass TWICE.....I have a beautiful flower garden in the front yard and what I thought was ground cover in there turned out to be weeds, as my neighbors informed me...what the hell do I know?? So I spent two days pulling weeds.

My girlfriend is back from Florida now....it turned out her boyfriend's mother passed away and she had to fly back a little early. So we shopped a lot. I bought some cement statues for my yard and some flowers and tomato plants. I'll get them planted when I go back, so I hope they don't die on me. I love it up there and I hated to come back, but there are things to do here. Today I have a dentist appointment and tomorrow I'm going to babysit the kids....can't wait to spend time with them.

I've got to getting going and get to the dentist. I'll type more when I can get into my stupid computer at home. Ciao.............

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    wow sounds like you have been busy. it must be nice to have a place to go to that you enjoy so much. hire a gardener so you can relax more!! lol

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter