Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Poor Jayden still in Hospital....

Little Jayden is still in the hospital. He did okay during the night last night, but this morning around 7:00 he was burning up with fever again. The immediately got meds in him and they have these ice packs they put on him to get the fever down. But something is causing this fever! My son said there was some test that they are waiting for the results....he doesn't remember what the test was for though. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with that cyst that is in his brain. My husband found something on the internet that if a brain cyst starts to break down, it can cause infection and fever. I need to ask my son if the doctors are aware of that. I know that my son was telling me last week how when Jayden doesn't get his way now he hits himself on his head...haha....which may be a typical 2-year-old temper tantrum thing, but maybe he's hitting himself on the head cause there is pain there. The problem is that he doesn't talk yet, so it's not like he can tell ya anything.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter